Are you thinking about getting laser hair removal on your face?
Laser hair removal can help you get rid of facial hair permanently. So, you wouldn’t need to worry about waxing appointments, shaving your facial hair, or plucking/tweezing them.
But, how safe is laser hair removal on the face?
In this blog post, we will go over everything you need to know about laser hair removal on face.
Keep reading to know more!
Laser Hair Removal on Face: A Quick Glance
The skin on your face is more sensitive than that on the rest of your body. So, it’s crucial that you get laser hair removal done by a trained professional. Keep in mind that laser hair removal is a medical procedure that requires intensive training!
Don’t try laser hair removal on face at home!
In fact, you shouldn’t use at-home laser hair removal devices as they can be potentially harmful.
Here’s what you need to know about getting laser hair removal on your face:
- Laser hair removal on the face sounds painful, but it’s not as bad as you’d think!
- It’ll take two to three weeks after the treatment to see results. Your hair will start shedding as the time passes.
- The entire procedure takes less than 20 minutes!
- Laser hair removal on the face is excellent for women who have facial hair due to hormonal issues such as PCOD.
- You’ll have to keep the makeup off for 48 hours to be on the safer side.