AVOID (pre & post):
- Waxing and abrasive treatments
- Prolonged sun exposure and tanning beds
- Laser treatments, botox/ fillers
- Prescription topicals such as Retin-A, Differin or Tazorac
- Any products containing retinol, alpha or beta hydroxy acids (AHA/BHA), and benzoyl peroxide
- Shaving in areas to be treated
- Tight clothing
HOME CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not apply any alcohols or deodorants for 12-24 hours.
- Normal activity may be resumed after the treatment, however exercise, heavy sweating, direct heat, saunas, chlorinated pools, etc. should be avoided for 3 days.
- Use of gentle cleanser and aloe vera daily is required.
- Apply Aquaphor Healing Ointment 1-3 times a day while skin is peeling.
- Once peeling has stopped, you may use a lightening cream with Antioxidants (Vitamin C, E and Green Tea).
What to Expect
- Peeling typically begins 2-3 days after the treatment and lasts 3-7 days, depending on the actual peel treatment.
- Peeling skin should be allowed to flake off naturally; picking or peeling of flaking skin is prohibited, as it may lead to scarring.